Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Steve's Tree

Steve's Tree
I can live without a winter, but please don't take my spring! Seriously, what is up with this weather?! I hate being hot, and it has been in the mid 80's for the last week. Hmph! This crazy weather is also putting a damper on a project I've been working on. 


If I could keep a camera for longer than a year, this project would've been finished a long time ago. When my step-dad, Steve, passed away back in 2000, a group of friends got together to plant a tree in his memory. It has turned out to be a beautiful pear tree that I look forward to when I pull in the driveway every day. My goal is to get a picture of it every season in a calendar year. I've been trying to do this for at least 5 years. I'm determined to get them all this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment