Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FAIL

My favorite quality in any individual is their ability to embrace their own imperfections. 

I'm not very good at it. I had every intention of making some fabulous valentine cupcakes last night. The icing was yummy, the batter was perfect, the presentation was abysmal. Usually I can't wait to take a picture of my final product, but I skipped that part. Instead, here is a more successful cola cupcake.

They have heart liners so we can pretend
Aside from the baking fail, it was a very sweet Valentine's Day. The boys got their dad some nice cards. I finally found a good (dishwasher safe) travel coffee mug for Q, and he got me a beautiful card and figurine. Today was a good day.

Tomorrow will be another story......

1 comment:

  1. You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret. - Unknown

    May you see good days and love life.

    ReplyDelete